Friday, May 30, 2008

Meghan & Ross Wedding

Congratulations Meghan and Ross! You two were great to be around and I really loved photographing your wedding. Both Meghan and Ross are New Yorkers that converged in Ocean City for their place to host their wedding vows as it accommodated more family members. Not to mention Ocean City is a great place to have wedding, where we have the beach with all the sun and fun you could want. The Clarion was their choice of venue and a cool place to have a wedding. I had my second photographer Holly with me on this one, and my buddy Justin Darling was there doing the DJ. And what a time we had, when Justin gets going doing his DJ thing, he really is getting the party going.
Towards the end of the evening, we got all the shots we could get, we all had a fun time dancing and grooving to the hopping tunes Justin was playing.
Ross and Meghan were super cool and photographed real well. There was a person issue going on with the couple that we picked up on, but I like to think Holly and I kept them in good spirits to help their day along and to get great photos.
I can recommend the Clarion as a really nice place to get married, as you have the beach for outdoor shots and lots of indoor spots to grab photos. And without a doubt I wouldn’t have had such a great time if my buddy Justin Darling wasn’t there, he kept the party rolling.

No comments: