Thursday, May 8, 2008

Vogal Wedding

This was a really cool wedding. I've been itching to do more with the Air Force and wedding photography, but because I live so far south and because I’m not on orders at the moment, I don’t get many Air Force clients. It does my heart good, to help others who serve in our nation’s armed services, so keep that in mind if you are Active duty, Reservist or Guard, I’ll take care of you.
This was a wedding renewal which is something I’ve wanted to do with my wife and I. But in my case, I plan to have the wedding in Russia with her family present. I was able to have my assistant take the high shots from one of the bridesmaid’s room, which made for some pretty neat photos.
Any time you get a beach wedding, you can’t help but get some fun pictures.

No comments: