Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dan & Shelly Wedding

Well its Blog make up time for me, I got behind in keeping up with this.
Saturday was crazy for me this time around, as I had to photograph a Air Force Retirement ceremony, a wedding, and a family reunion all on this day. I’m very fortunate to have a good group of support photographers to assist me. My right hand man and business partner, Justin did a stellar job with juggling the wedding and the family reunion. And Holly with a creative eye and drive to do a fantastic job, I couldn’t have made this day happen without either of them.
Dan and Shelly picked out this super gorgeous location called Ransome’s Chesapeake Retreat. Run by Percy and Marie with whom I had the privilege to meet. This spot was by far one of the most beautiful that I’ve had a chance to work in. It offered up so many wonderful backdrops for our photos, we just didn’t have enough time to hit them all. If we weren’t careful their wedding day would turn into Photo shoot day, if we took too many photos. I definitely see myself going back out there again just to take photos of the water and different spots. If you are looking for that one of a kind wedding location this is it. http://www.chesapeakeretreats.com/ or call 1-888-726-7662

I wanted to give a shout out to the DJ’s that were there as well. Jim with http://www.jumpingjukebox.com/ (1-302-629-3079) is a pretty cool guy, keeping me informed of the upcoming events of the evening. When I first got there, he came up to me and introduced himself. What was weird is he knew my name right away, and I’m like “Do I know you?” , he just took the time to find out who all the key players where in this event and that just showed me his level of professionalism. A couple of times I had a hard time holding the camera still as I found I was grooving to the music they were playing. This wedding was by far a lot of fun. And to Dan and Shelly, thank you for a lovely time. Both Holly and Justin said you guys where great to photograph and hang with.

No comments: