Thursday, May 8, 2008

Shannon & Roger Wedding

This was a fun wedding to photograph. I liked having a larger bridal party to work with and with the colorful dresses it made for a very cool picture. About the only thing that I would say was a negative, was the groomsmen were difficult to work with. Later I found out that, they were ready to go for pictures at 3pm and the bride and I discussed 4pm with pre wedding photos and somewhere those poor guys got some misinformation and they weren’t in the best of moods.

Shannon looked very beautiful and it was fun working with her veil as I’m finding some brides just choose not to go with them. And Roger was cool to work with, he is one big dude. And the Pastor was so awesome, 90% of the time I’m not allowed to use flash in the church during the ceremony and he was really ok with it. After the ceremony and we were photographing outside the church he himself was working on posing the bride and groom to take a few fun shots. It’s always a treat when everyone gets creative and we make some fun photographs.

No comments: