Thursday, May 8, 2008

New with Pictage

I'm happy to announce I'll be using Pictage for all my photo hosting. After reading several reviews, talking with other photographers, watching testimonial videos, I’ve decided to go with this company over Smugmug, which is what I was using.

Some of the benefits to clients:
~ a lot of times I’ll get bogged down with projects, meeting with clients, and working on everyday life stuff, I’ll get pulled in so many directions. I wanted to provide the client with great pictures after an event, and with Pictage they have a team of people that color correct the images, help with the photo ordering, and even album design and framing. So it’s like having an assistant, without having to direct them all the time.
~ prices will remain the same on prints and albums.
~ with Pictage they’ll offer 2 for 1 deals, discounts, and other savings I might not have offered before.

Well I hope you all will enjoy it as much as I will, and if you don’t please let me know so I can correct any issues.

No comments: