Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Seacrets Wedding - Going Jamacian

Giving a shout out to Holly and Walter – to you, your family, and your guests, I had a great time and thanks for having me as your photographer. Holly's dress was very Very Unique and Beautiful.

For those of you thinking about a wedding location in Ocean City, Seacrets is a pretty awesome place to say your “I Dos”. I chatted with the Holly and Walter about it briefly and they said it was a pretty good deal as far as venues go. The food was great, can’t go wrong with Jerk Chicken. There was so many fun spots to shoot there, I could have spent all day photographing there. it was so funny how every time I took the couple and bridal party around they were getting lost. Just like the Seacrets saying “find us and get lost” it was a true factor here. Back in the day when I was in high school I used to work at Seacrets as one of their line cooks, and they have grown so much since then.
The staff there was pretty awesome and accommodating everything that I could have needed. I wanted to take a photo from the high up balcony and they pointed me there and I was able to get the shot. The DJ was a Seacrets DJ, and he was so very helpful in letting the crowd know we were cutting the cake or doing a dance. And when it came time to take that photo of the whole group of people, DJ BK helped get everyone together. Cool Dude!
Anyone looking for a photographer for your up and coming wedding at Seacrets please give me a call, as I not only work as your photographer, but as a tour guide so you don’t get lost up in there. And if you aren’t getting married there, and never been, definitely go there and try the Jerk Chicken, it’s the best in town in my opinion.

No comments: