Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fabulous Time at Fagers Island

Weddings in Ocean City, gives you a regular buffet of reception locations and among some of my favorite places is Fager’s Island. Some of the highlights are the staff, all very accommodating, nice and easy to work with. With photography it offers a lot of locations for shooting, such as the lighthouse close by, you have 10 or so backdrops and spots that make for a cozy photo. The sunsets at Fagers is something to stop and take notice, every evening around sunset they play classical music as you gaze out on the bay. The gazebo and back deck are other fun places to take some photos. The couple, Terry and Todd, were such a nice couple to photograph and by the end of the evening, it felt like I was part of the family. I had quite a few conversations with a lot of their family and it was so real easy going and real easy to photograph. The couple needed a DJ, so I suggested my close friend Leo who’s been a professional DJ for 29 years and together we made it a fun night for all. You can imagine how fun it was when you had the bride calling me in to the ladie’s bathroom to photograph her and all her bride’s maids relaxing on the couch. That of course was brought on by the grandfather calling me into the men’s bathroom to get a photo of him with all his grandson’s there. nothing bad, but pretty weird. I like weird, it keeps it interesting.

No comments: