Monday, November 10, 2008

Ocean City Bridal Show

This Sunday at the Golden Sands in Ocean City, Maryland, put on the second ever Bridal Show, and I think it was a pretty awesome turn out. The first Bridal Show at the Ocean Pines Yacht Club was interesting and a good show to get our feet wet. But with this show we got a pretty big turn out of future brides. There was a fashion show that was pretty impressive, with all kinds of dresses, all from cocktail and evening dresses to the fall / winter time wedding dresses. The dresses for the Fall Christmas season were by far my favorite and I'm looking forward to the Winter season and photographing wedding with the hopes of photographing a bride in one of those lovely dresses.

We got alot of good responses speaking with the brides, towards the end of the show it felt like i lost my voice, talking so much. And I'm all ready for our next show in Feb 2009, for those of you wanting to attend, its alot of fun! check it out.

No comments: