Thursday, July 30, 2009

Me and the Mobile Uploads

Now that I’m into facebook more then I was back back in the day, I also see all the possibilities that it allows for keeping friends and family in the loop about what’s going on in our lives. For some, they like to log in to FB once in a while and just check and see what’s new. For me its more of a daily thing. And with the advent of technology I have the ability to take photos and videos on the spot and have them delivered right away to my profile page.


When I’m out on a shoot with a family or Senior, it’s nice for them to end the day of shooting and go home and relax. As they may log on and check on their family and friends, they are also able to catch a brief recap of the day. If they have family and friends who know they are out on a shoot with me, they could easily log on and catch some images that I have taken. Granted my phone camera isn’t as good as my Nikon D700 but it is pretty decent for what’s available in technology. I run around with a Motorola Q from At&t, with a 2 megapixel camera. I choose this phone for the Windows like operating system that I’m used to and familiar with. My wife, Olga has an “I”phone, which goes well with her macbook and even though her camera phone takes slightly better pictures, I’m pretty happy with all my phone delivers.


So if you see me on a shoot and I whip out my phone, chances are you can log on later and see some of what I shot. Or if you are at home, you can pop on my profile and see where I am and what I’m doing at any given time. Isn’t technology great!


No comments: