Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The beauty of Senior Shooting

As a photographer I’m always growing, always learning and I like to thank my seniors for allowing me to do that. When it comes to wedding photography I’m often allotted just a little bit of time to photograph the bride and groom which doesn’t give me much time to play around with new ideas. But with High School Seniors, they are all about trying new things and experimenting. And so when I’m not on a wedding photographing, I’m looking forward to photographing seniors. I end up picking up new skills and trying out new ideas, under different lighting conditions that I would not otherwise get to play with. And so the new ideas that pay off looking cool or the experiments that yield a fascinating result I’m able to apply them to the wedding photography and other photography shoots. So I wanted to say thank you for the fun, Seniors! You end up being great models, amazing people to photograph, and you get to reap the rewards of all the time shooting and trying new crazy things.

No comments: