Saturday, July 25, 2009

Facebook ME !

For those of you who are finding the joys of Facebook, connecting with friends, sharing adventures, and just keeping informed, I wanted to let you know you can find me there, too.


This is my profile and just put in a friend request, especially if you are into photography, getting married, already gotten married and I photographed you, maybe you are getting a beach family portrait or Senior portrait, this would be a good idea. It’s a great way to stay in touch with me, even though I check my email daily, I’m also checking facebook daily. There are rare times when an email might get lost, but so far I have not missed a single communication through facebook.


I’ve also been experimenting with mobile uploads, snapping photos with my phone and even capturing video for a fun little mini clip you can enjoy a little later. And of course everything I snap with my phone goes to facebook instantly.



If you wanted to become a fan of Hitched Photography, I also have a Hitched Photography Fan Page. From here you can keep up to date on various activities that we do and are involved in. I will also be setting up promos and specials for my Facebook “Fans” that they can take advantage of.


Keeping up with us on Facebook works out to your advantage, where I’m tying in all the photograph galleries into it, my blog as a RSS feed going into my profile, I upload my videos I capture to there for easy viewing, and when I have a photo shoot, I might take 7 days or so to process the images, I usually like to add a few fun, favorite images straight away to facebook.
Well I hope to connect with you online.

No comments: