Friday, December 19, 2008

A Peyton and Zach Wedding

The Zach attack!
The Peyton Experiment!

Both can be said here as affectionate ways of describing the two. My buddy Justin who is a DJ referred this couple to me for photography and about 2 – 3 weeks before the wedding I hadn’t a clue what I was getting into. Usually I’d have a couple of phone calls with a client before the wedding discussing different aspects of their wedding or I’d have a chance to do an Engagement portrait session if they lived locally. In Peyton and Zach case, Justin gave them my number and I met them about a one week later at a bridal show in Ocean City.

What made this couple unique and what made this wedding special for me was I really had to relying on my ability to think on my feet. I knew the church they were going to be getting married in as I had photographed a wedding there the year before. And their reception was at a house down around Assateague State Park. Anyway, the couple was very flexible with getting photos; I was able to pull them away from the reception twice to get some stunning photos. Zach and Peyton were also pretty creative with what photos they themselves wanted. The combination of creative ideas made for a fabulous time photographing.






No comments: