Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Photo Time - Parties and Pets

It’s time for all the holiday parties to happen! We recently had our Squadron Holiday party at Dover Air Force base which was a great time. I was there in a photographer capacity but enjoyed hanging out with friends and sampled some of the food there. Every one there really liked the fact that I could take their photo and print it right on the spot. There was also a second holiday party going on that took advantage of photos I was printing there. It was so much fun that they had a 70s theme going on, which made for some interesting photos.
Because so many folks had a good time with me, I ended up booking up two more parties for December and a portrait shoot in our studio. It’s pleasant to know my Mitsubishi Printers are finally paying off. I’m hoping for next year to not only be booked up for Christmas parties but also for Halloween.

I also got called again to photograph Pets with Santa at the Gold Coast Mall, in Ocean City and once again I was happy to do it. I enlisted the help of my father to play Santa and my good friend Sue LeMar to help set everything up. This year with Pets with Santa, we had LeMar Custom Framing design custom mats for the customers for their 5x7 photos that went over really well. The mats had cute little paw prints and Season’s Greetings stamped on the mats.

No comments: