Saturday, September 20, 2008

Biker Wedding

It was biker week in Ocean City and I had a wedding to do on a Friday. I got called and booked up last minute so I didn’t get a whole lot of details on this wedding. I dread driving into Ocean City during bike week, not because of the bikers but because of my lack of a bike. I had a Honda Shadow 600 that I wanted to trade in for something newer but never got around to getting a newer bike.
Anyway catching up with the bride before the wedding, first thing I noticed was the helmets on the table. After some discussion found out Sherri was a rider, which I got a kick out of. I snapped some photos then went out to where the Minister was ready for the ceremony. I was pretty surprised to see biker after biker coming around the corner with their group colors and vests on. I knew then we were going to have a good time with this wedding.
You can check out the group at https://www.leann2thelimit.com/Home_Page.php
And the photos online are at http://hitchedphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/5953534_iMJK7#371453817_MXT5j

No comments: