Friday, October 1, 2010

New location, new adventures, and new services.

Well they say that location is everything in business, and now Hitched Photography is located on Rehoboth Ave near the boardwalk. Working in association with Renove Med Spa, it’s a relationship with many benefits. Having an office here I’m able to chat with clients, showcase my work, and advertise my services right on this busy road.

With new adventures I get to learn more about these med spa services while I’m here and within ear shot of what everyone is chatting about. Finding out about facials, botox, radiesse, and so much more, as I’m working with photography I want to take photos making you look your best, and many of these services and help assist that.

I’m also offering glamour shots here at the Renove location as well as before and after shot for Dr. Parsons with people getting various procedures done. On top of offering wedding photography services, and beach portrait services to the spa clients, I’m able to give them glamour photography too.

Check us out in Rehoboth at Renove Med Spa, 416 Rehoboth Ave.

No comments: